11/13/15

Chili Art


  On most days, some people have a few personal necessities. In this case two of mine are cooking and drawing. I have to cook because I need to eat and I like to draw 'cause it beats TV. Those first two inspirations require the minimum of two things.
  These next pictures are my composites for my periodical thaumaturgy.

Most people don't like chilis
in their food.
Not Chile and Beans either.

I have drawn a picture
of a singer2 who recently performed in the
Hollywood Bowl.
The colors on the right can be applied to the other
drawing. She was forty years old. Now she isn't.

Maybe someone1 else, with Ink

  There is one rare theory and eventually a true law that I will jot down. Let’s hear it if you have ever experienced something that disagrees with the following theory and I will modify my theory appropriately.
  Strangely enough I like to cook and draw things - separately. There is something that falls in common between these cooking or picture construction components: charcoal, ink, water-paint, red hot sauce and food seasoning. (My or anyone’s oil painting is irrelevant)


These components can all be increased or added. They can not be erased or decreased. If you try the following chili and you end up with a "taste" that you believe is just too damn "hot" then you will understand my theory. I like this stuff but my girlfriend might have been trying to kill me because she bought this jar of stuff for Christmas. Folks, you might like it too, or, it might be lethal.


On this table, Ghost Peppers are only #4. Some people3 refer to this one as “timid” behind the “CarolinaReaper” .

Refs:
[1] (Facebook)Geir Corneliussen Stavanger, Norway [2] Shania Twain in Hollywood ~2015 (A hot summer) [3] In 1912 a chemist by the name of Wilbur Scoville working for the Parke-Davis pharmaceutical company, developed a method to measure the heat level of chili peppers. The test is named after him, the "Scoville Organoleptic Test".

No comments:

Post a Comment