3/19/16

Education vs Politician?

           It's Easy to get Part of what You want


Do you believe it? The first graduating class was in 1976. Wow! Some Schools had air conditioning then.     If you want to be a good lawyer or politician there is a way to get what you want.  The most important part of this is on my other blog with details.  (TBD) I’ll explain how to unplug congress progression. 
    I was is in a high-school chemistry class.[8]  Not many chem-students in 1970’s.  The teacher did his “blackboard” educational presentation which was followed by a lab procedure every day.[4-6]  For some strange reason, I had a lot of control with that class.
When I was fourteen I said, "What?   Are they kidding?"[1]

 
  He played records comprised of orchestra, opera, accordion or Swiss alphorn bands.  When he turned to write on his blackboard I motioned with one raised finger and everyone quietly moved one inch forward on the linoleum until everyone was scrunched together in the absolute front of the class.  I did that in the reverse direction as well.
    The teacher pretended not to notice but, like any other instructor, he had to control any class because he represented teaching authority.  I’ll curtail this story a bit.  In the end, the entire class was actually in control of exactly what “other” alternative music was played on Fridays.  Everyone was happy.  How did I pull this trick? I learned.

As a ten years old child, I had a chemistry set[3]. Kids don’t have that kind anymore. What you learn in schools are only a part of education. Studying how other people act is just as important - and more fun.
After writing this paragraph, would I be dumb enough to advertise that API number?     What did I learn in high school[7] that future politicians didn’t?   I was content with getting SOME of what I wanted.   Like everyone, there is a price.   First, I was suspended two times.   Second, For some weird reason, I graduated the valedictorian in a class of 534 students on America’s bicentennial.

   I could have been a lawyer. I wanted to have a better and more interesting job. I have degrees in Biology(which required a lot of chemistry) and Computer Science.
   I wasn't the first back then but there were only a few more. The timing was perfect for getting the big bucks. People still can. You still have to be a better than a LOT more.

    Bill Gates knew that.
 


Refs:
[1] Do children or anyone know that rules exist? (pdf) http://ckhs.cksd.wednet.edu/PDF/StudentHandBk.pdf
[2] Ridiculous High School rules?
[3] A guide to childrens’ Chemistry kits. 20-80$
[4] School Chemistry Safety
[5] A guide to High School Chemistry
[6]Risk to Students Reducing Risks to Students and Educators from Hazardous Chemicals
Needs PDF: Reducing Risks to Students and Educators from Hazardous Chemicals
[7] What can I say?  When were you in high school?   You were cheating in math classes with a calculator.   Of course lap top-PCs or cell phones didn’t even exist.
[8]When I was ten years old I had dangerous chemistry sets. How could kids learn to make meth or LSD? Hell, we knew that if we mixed the most powerful acid with drain clog unclogger, you got salt water.    HCL + NaOH = NaCl & H2O
[9]meth opiods, H2, morphine, marijuana How many use these? That is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment